Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Are you an experienced big-box Retail Manager who can lead, execute, and are driven toward profitability and excellence? Are you looking for a more challenging career with a growing Midwest retailer? Do you have an interest in leading current and future store developments? At Fleet Farm, youll find all of that and more!
We are looking for experienced General Managers that can use their creativity and entrepreneurial drive to manage all aspects of a retail store operation. Our General Managers recruit and develop staff, manage in-store product assortments and inventory, analyze margin and profit levels, drive store top line sales and comp sales increases, advocate superior customer service, and develop strategies to address opportunities.
Once hired, our General Managers complete a 6-month Management training program. Training will be completed at multiple store locations. After the successful completion of training, with a demonstrated solid understanding of Fleet Farm Retail Operations and meeting all of the Company qualifications of a store leader, General Managers will be offered the opportunity to manage a store. This will require relocation.
Fleet Farm Store Manager Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of store operations. Meet or exceed assigned goals and objectives through labor management, comp sales increases, customer service metrics, auto service metrics, fiscal accountability, and merchandising.
- Commit to providing exceptional customer service on a daily basis.
- Lead recruiting initiatives for hourly Team Members and salaried Manager Trainees.
- Consistently evaluate and develop talent.
- Effectively coach those Team Members performing below expectations through effective communication, timely feedback, and performance appraisals.
- Drive sales at high velocity by using superior merchandising skills to ensure the best visual placement of product.
- Use project management skills to organize, plan and set deadlines for initiatives, as well as monitor progress to ensure goals are met.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly and appropriately to changing environments.
- Ensure compliance of all policies, procedures, and practices at all times, both personally and by all Team Members.
- Champion the Mills Fleet Farm brand throughout the store.
Fleet Farm General Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Retail Management, Business, or related field strongly desired.
- Retail Store (preferably Big Box) Management experience required.
- Strong cognitive skills including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis.
- General knowledge of and ability to operate a personal computer, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to ensure high level performance.
- Must be willing to relocate to other company locations if needed.
- Will work a minimum of 50 hours per week, but additional hours may be required as circumstance arise.
- Will work a rotating schedule including days, nights, every other weekend and occasional holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Edina , General Manager, Executive , Eau Claire, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!